Learn the basics of b&w film photography from the shot to the final print the quick, cheap and effective way: fast track darkroom training 1-to-1courses, no special equipment needed (you can even borrow the camera free of charge, if you don't have one!), a lot of darkroom work.
When the course finishes you'll have all your beautiful darkroom prints in your hands - and the skills to make even more of them at home! All this in just 10 hours over 5 days, or 8 hours over a weekend. Guaranteed.
5 days, 2h/day (10hs),
avalable schedule: 9:30PM to 11:30PM
4h/day (8hs), from 4PM to 8PM
- b&w film exposure technique
- b&w film small tank development
- the darkroom: understanding the process
- the darkroom: planning a printing session
- printing contact sheets and editing guidelines
- work prints and final prints
- 2 rolls of b&w 35mm or Medium Format (120 format)
- RC paper and chemistry
- a traditional and fully working darkroom, of course.
- film camera (optional: it can be borrowed free of charge);
- paper notebook and a pen/pencil
- computer, tablet or smartphone (optional)
Pasquale Maria Salerno, Mobile: +39 3285672517 email: email@example.com